QFE 0.00% 7.1¢ quickfee limited

MC = $55 millionCash = $25 millionEV = $30 millionAnnual...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

MC = $55 million
    Cash = $25 million
    EV = $30 million
    Annual Transaction Value = $900 million
    Multiple US revenue stream i.e. lending, Splitit instalments, transaction fees, platform fees
    Upcoming ConnectAR e-invoicing and integration to capture higher transaction volumns and cement client relationships. The Quickfee platform of payment processing and invoice management has huge potential target markets i.e. accounting, law, business consulting, recruitment, health.

Quickfee has two distinctive advantages compare to other BNPL players in the market :

1>. due to its low credit risk products, it has negligible amount of bad debts. The accounting and law firms grant Quickfee “the irrevocable right to require the firms to purchase a client loan for the outstanding amount in the event that a client defaults on an instalment payment”. According to its 2019/20 financial report, it has experienced “minimal impact of payment deferrals and arrears during the COVID-19 period due to professional firm guarantees, personal guarantees for smaller firms and credit protection insurance.”

2>. revenue from payment processing - this will become the main recurring revenue for the company as it capitalise on the structural shift from paper invoicing to e-invoicing.

Most importantly by reading through the LinkedIn profiles of recent recruits, I can see a wealth of experiences across fintech, payments, professional services, sales and marketing. It is crucial for Quickfee to be able to attract people with the right talents to execute its growth strategy. Quickfee is definitely only suitable for long-term holders, this could be the next Xero in 10 years time, I'll hold my shares tight and enjoy the ride !!

All the above are my personal view only, as always do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $2.308K 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68171 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 41036 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.