SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Ann: Q3 FY21 Quarterly Webinar, page-7

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi everyone.

The company seems to still be working through the next steps and I suspect John is looking in wondering what the hell the company has been doing. I know Brad he is a good bloke and at the end of the day the shareholders will be grateful for the partnerships and the channels he and the team activated.

The board wanted MSV acceleration so hence out with Brad and in with John.

I feel the company should have communicated better about what platform Brad was setting up and what would happen over time.

Now John is in the role he is looking to get balance between product development and revenue generation. If the company was still private they would take their time with revenue after they get technology right.

The technology was not fully developed when they we’re making sales but they pushed on and made sales with what they had.

So my outlook IMO is the company will catch up and finish the product architecture this quarter and will sign up more merchants who have been hanging around for the better tech. We will also see the big merchants realise SPT lifts sales and provides customers a good experience.

Next series of announcements:

1. Google sets up SPT in other countries.

2. New large merchant #1 signed up

3. White label MSV accelerates

4. AMEX signed up

5. Apple white labels SPT

6. New merchant #2 signed up

7. MSV Q4 $150m

This company has an awesome product that will be better understood soon.

Last comment - today I was offered ZIP on a new lounge. I said no thank you because it was new credit that required an application form and provided me with no credit card benefits etc. An SPT offer would have been very attractive and I would have done it.

This is a no brainer at these levels.

First announcement will bring confidence and price will run to $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.