ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

There are a few aspects that Aussie investors fail to generally...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

There are a few aspects that Aussie investors fail to generally comprehend about the US market for Zip.
    1. The sheer size of a market with 330 Million pop.
    Here in California I could ask around the streets for a week and count on one hand the amount of people aware of Quadpay or the BNPL sector.
    You could either look at this a cup half full (potential growth) or half empty (failing to take a hold). Undoubtedly, the YoY grow of Quadpay is great
    but its realistically a drop in the water in this country. Based on the conversations I've had, once the Quadpay name is out there the crowds will
    come. This places an added importance of the US listing for me. Not only to provide new investors but to to spread the BNPL bug around here.

2. The role credit and loans plays in their society.
    Credit and debt are so deeply intertwined into US life. When you go to an Aussie bank for a mortgage or loan the first criteria is how much you
    earn. At a US bank credit is king. You need a long established credit history and score to get a look in. The US population understands this and
    you'd be hard pressed to find an 18 year old without a credit card. Then for any teenager looking to get a tertiary education they have to burry them
    selves in debt. The ability to purchase a product and paying later is part of everyday life and using debt holds no stigma. The offer of 0% interest will
    be too good to resist.

3. The way in which brands are adopted in the US.
    Americans are often more concerned about appearing to be well off rather than being well off. This couldn’t be clearer than the amount of new
    Teslas which sit in the driveways of houses that belong in Blacktown. This drives a positive feedback loop of consumption for popular products.
    For brands in the US if you’re not first you’re last because people chose the popular option. It’s why Amazon, Nike, Venmo (fin tech) and Apple
    managed to capture huge market shares. Placing this behaviour in the context of Zip/Quadpay. The great race is on in with APT in the US
    market. If ZIP can be the first to land and stick on the hypothetical moon (the US market) then investors will be riding rockets next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.