KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I do appreciate the naysayers coming in and raising questions,...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    I do appreciate the naysayers coming in and raising questions, it only strengthens my resolve, and allows me the opportunity to research and hopefully shed some light to others.

James7821 -"Once a company proves its harder than expected to deliver on their objectives, then it remains a do-not-hold until it does start delivering on those objectives."

Can you elaborate on 'harder than expected' in the context of a start-up business with 1178 active suppliers including wineries from The First Family of Wines? Start-ups are difficult to deliver, you're back is against the wall and you're carving out a niche in a very established marketplace. Nothing worthwhile is going to be easy. People are investing to grow with the business, the point of getting in early is that you avoid paying hand over fist like everyone else once it has ticked all the boxes and its de-risked. What timeframe were you expecting for the company to be completely de-risked?

James7821 - "I don't know why people are getting excited over promises."

People are getting excited about the concept and that it's taking shape and steady fulfilling their objective, what's not to like about the story they are creating? As I mentioned above, we're all here to find penny stocks worth backing and of course there is an inherit risk in investing in one. I think the leadership of DT and Mike Abbott is underrated, these guys know the industry inside and out, and are using their knowledge, contacts and passion to full effect signing up not only huge wineries (the establishment) but also promoting the underdog vineyards and brewers. The beauty of this concept, is that it will only get stronger, the more suppliers come on board the more it proves itself and attracts others, its self-fulfilling.
    As the famously quoted by Jerry Maguire, "Let me...Help you!"
    Last edited by tin-tin: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.