KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I completely agree to what you've stated, although I would add I...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507

I completely agree to what you've stated, although I would add I do think they are financially motivated. Not as 'paid down rampers' as you mention Barmy44, but to short the stock. In my opinion, they are actually gauging whether to make a position in the stock or not, as a short position. It would be a bit strange to single out a penny stock off a whim, especially given they are repeat posters here. If he or she is trying to short DW8 there isn't much more to fall! But it wouldn't surprise me if they would take scraps from anywhere the vultures lol.

I think they also work in groups, as I've witnessed in other stocks. You'd be surprised at how menacing they can be once there's 3 or 4 of them working together. It just destabilises the conversation. As you mentioned, they are often educated or have some knowledge of a given sector which creates fear and uncertainty in those sitting on the fence. And that's why I use the opportunity to fact check, research and post actual points to steer the conversation back on track. I don't intend to antagonise them at all, my intention is to redirect and help those who might be undecided. Even if a point I make allows another to rebuttal - its a forum at the end of the day.

Everyone's here for their own reasons, everyone needs to be doing their own research and measuring their own risk appetite.

All I can say is, I couldn't live with myself being a serial pest and troll, praying on the vulnerable. The business world is full of creeps and greed lets face it. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.