PRO 1.68% 88.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

(BOARD MEMBERS and INSIDERS, please note) Pardon my rather...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    (BOARD MEMBERS and INSIDERS, please note) Pardon my rather contentious semi-rant, but I think it is germane to your opinion and prediction. Preface: I have raised this issue before and I also have opined that our CEO seems to be doing a good job. That is why I am absolutely perplexed on why he feels the need to reveal his right-wing political beliefs on twitter. I do not care whether it is technically a violation of his fiduciary or professional duties. The truth is he is the face of this company, a small company with huge multinational clients. What if one of these companies is deciding whether to choose Prophecy vs. an American company and looks on twitter and sees that our CEO is espousing (via likes and retweets) right-wing talking points? It doesn't even matter that it's right-wing. It could be left-wing and be the same, although it does seem to be a little more dangerous to side with people who align themselves with the criminals who attempted to overthrow the US government and who are now being prosecuted by the hundreds by the Department of Justice. We are trying to get US government, State Dept and military contracts! We are trying to KEEP these contracts. I can't believe the Board doesn't have policy, written or unwritten on this. It's real simple. Your privilege to do whatever you want on twitter ended when you took the job as CEO. No way around it, it is an absolute lack of discipline. And if he can't use a modicum of common sense and discipline on twitter what is he doing in the office? It's a legit question. What about the young tech talent we are trying to recruit? You think they want to work for a vocal right-winger? You think they aren't looking at twitter and seeing him retweet/like anti LGBTQ posts and climate deniers? Does that not limit the possibility of hiring any gay or trans persons or left-leaning persons? Do we need another strike against us in recruiting? Do you think the CEO of Splunk is on twitter liking Tucker Carlson posts! C'mon get it together. And btw if it weren't for the progressives he hates so much, there wouldn't be an Americans with Disabilities Act and similar accessibility laws, and he wouldn't even be able to visit the US because he wouldn't be able to access any of the buildings or travel because there wouldn't be any ramps or accommodations. The longer I write the angrier I'm getting, but I can write whatever I want because I'm anonymous and not the CEO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $66.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 90.0¢ 88.0¢ $46.50K 52.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28515 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.