ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Q3 FY23 Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-82

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I still find it interesting that only positive comment goes 'unmolested' on this thread.

To my way of thinking - the issues with ALC are;

Over promise and under deliver.
    A capital raise that was talked up and is now enormously underwater.
    A very expensive acquisition that is yet to prove it's worth.
    For me this next one is the elephant in the room though - Timing and speed. For what is essentially a start-up it needs to be nimble and rapidly growing revenues. Then getting to cashflow positive and quickly moving onward and upwards to be a great investment.
    However, cashflow positive continues to slip and now even comes with caveats.

Essentially there are a lot of other places/companies where people can invest. This one is quickly slipping into a longer and longer horizon bet.
    Can the ALC story convince me this is the best place to invest my money?
    Why wouldn't I invest elsewhere?
    Cost benefit analysis. The next couple of months could also see a lot of tax lose selling in ALC.
    There's a lot of shares on issue. Especially after the disastrous CR.
    I'm definitely not trying to downramp ALC. As I have a small investment in the company. I'm just trying to bring another view to the discussion in the hope we can all benefit from it.
    I personally hope there's a massive contract signed tomorrow to justify the Silverlink acquisition.
    I just think that sort of evidence is a lot further away than we all hoped and that is a large part of why the share price has fallen so far recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.