RVS 0.00% 11.5¢ revasum inc.

Ann: Q3 Quarterly Activities Report, page-5

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    I totally understand your frustrations. I am also extremely frustrated that the fundamental improvements that the company has made are not reflected in the share price. I have seen this happen before. Slips under the radar for months and months and then suddenly there is jump.

Scott has turned this ship around. He has been here only 12 months and is only a quarter or so away from profitability. The customer market is waking up to the superior polishers and grinders offered by RVS.
    The only negative is the cash on hand. That was addressed in the 4c. They are expecting the $5m pipeline to be shipped in the final quarter and for outstanding cash receipts to be forthcoming.
    The number of customers is growing each quarter and with that the accompanying service and parts revenues will continually grow. Margins are back to 35% and inventory is being used to fill current orders.
    Scott and the team have been excellent at cost savings and with all these improvements would be a great candidate for CHiPs funding.
    Wolfspeed will soon need to decide which tools they will be using in the new $25B fab.
    A partnership with them would be a game changer.

End of the day, I feel far more confident holding this share that holding stocks that have massive market caps and zero revenue and zero customers. They just need to do a road show in Australia and the USA to get more eyes on the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.