RVS 0.00% 11.5¢ revasum inc.

Thanks @Quiltman. Appreciate your post.(I) Liquidity is an issue...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    Thanks @Quiltman. Appreciate your post.

(I) Liquidity is an issue at present, but I think that this is because of the price. Sellers are not willing here and buyers have similar concerns as you do. Once concerns are removed by positive cash flow, I believe the buyers will return and attract some sellers.

(ii) I don't think they are "playing Chicken". I just think they don't want to CR at such silly levels when they know cash flow positive is so close.
    Similarly, they don't want to go down the path of a debt spiral, when they have the largest shareholder willing to assist until the cash is flowing in.
    They also know that companies like wolfspeed will be required to place significant orders soon and with that comes a 30% deposit. They are also demonstrating with their Asian and European partnerships that their polishers and grinders are now best on market. Funds will flow in from that.

(iii) There is no way they will list in the US market. The requirements to list on the nasdaq require a company profile that RVS is not. Its either the ASX or a private company. With cash flow positive and profitability so close, their is no reason for Kevin to do what he did with Pivitol ( PVS). Their situation/ market place/product/balance sheets where far far different to Revasum.

One last point. Remember the price of these tools range from $400k USD to $4m USD....One order changes the entire cash position. I believe they know whats coming. Patience will be rewarded here.
    Last edited by Holdtight: 16/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.