EVS 1.79% 5.5¢ envirosuite limited

Finally got time to delve a bit deeper into the latest...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Finally got time to delve a bit deeper into the latest quarterly. While we didn't get the rampaging ARR growth some were hoping for, the company has made some really good progress and I'm extremely confident about our future. Here are a few things that stood out for me.…

The airport in Gimhae (Korea) where we signed an Aviation contract is managed by Korea Airports Corporation (KAC). KAC Is a state-owned company that manages 14 airports in Korea, plus others internationally. Looking at Incheon Airport as an example, ESG is a huge focus for them, so there's every chance we will be expanding our footprint further in Korea.

More growth through SeweX, with EVS Water now at a fourth site with Western Australia's Water Corporation. Again, huge potential here, with 108 sites still to go. Then of course there's the contract with Singapore's national water agency. Can't wait for the next update within 3-4 weeks.

Also some solid wins through Omnis (Teck Resources, City of Chicago, and the mysterious "major Taiwanese manufacturing company" and very positive commentary about future expansion within each of these.

ESG is a great sector to be in as society increasingly demands performance in this area. We're still very much at the beginning, with significant growth still to come. EVS has leading products to meet the growing demand and shareholders will benefit handsomely in years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $69.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $47.02K 847.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160488 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 224982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.