EVS 1.79% 5.7¢ envirosuite limited

Interesting I just noticed how far a tech company like SZL has...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Interesting I just noticed how far a tech company like SZL has fallen from
    its highs this year. It’s MC at one stage was circa $2.2 bill. It’s MC is now
    $116 million almost half the current MC of EVS. SZL is losing big $ and
    carries a lot of debt. EVS on the other hand carries low debt and is pushing
    towards profitability. Just goes to show how far the so called market darlings
    get punished as interest rates aggressively rise in the US in response to inflation
    as the US market corrects. It’s just possible that the market is beginning to
    view EVS as a defensive stock within the Tech sector given it’s relatively stable
    and growing ARR. It’s probably not growing at the rate some of us retails were
    hoping it would however it is growing it’s revenues. WA water board is perhaps
    a crucial land, expand and scale prospect. Should the water board adopt Sewex
    across all of its 113 sites rather than just the current 4, then my guess is that would
    put EVS at break even recurring revenue at circa $60 k per site. Not saying that’s
    going to happen but hoping it does. Looking forward to the update on EVS water
    which is due some time in the near future. Should EVS scale Sewex across the
    entire WA water board’s 113 sites that will send a huge signal to the market about
    Sewex’s financial prospects for EVS and obviously impact the MC favourably.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $72.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $58.67K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35705 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 100109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.