BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Q3 Update Presentation, page-85

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    To all of you still posting and critisising the lack of written acknowledgment of the "well north of 100 NDA's", please read FF's explanation, above, and please stop raising it. It was asked and answered right at the start of the thread and re-raising it does not help those already jumping at shadows (although I suspect majority of the sellers are only T2 opportunist speculators).

We have all already seen the ASX force BRN to release Ford's identity as the unnamed party in the mentioned "Tier one Automotive Co." relationship ann.

As also mentioned by an earlier poster, LDN also made the comment in the update that there are parties to the NDAs that have trade secrets to protect.

If you are unfamiliar with intellectual property law, trade secrets are extremely vulnerable to exploitation, such that often the holder chooses not to expose whilst seeking IP protection via the patent process and instead keeps their otherwise unprotected cards extremely close to their chest and well guarded as a closely held TS.

Please understand, therefore, that LDN & BRN are under a duty to maintain their contracted obligations under the respective NDA's, whatever the terms may be, and cannot afford any errors of judgment at this critical juncture.

Just my read on this, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.