WBT 2.05% $2.39 weebit nano ltd

Hi Bren,I have no idea about Coby at all, except that he seems...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Bren,

I have no idea about Coby at all, except that he seems like an engaging sort of customer from what I've seen on his video interviews. I've tried to pick character from other CEO's and company directors in the past and have failed miserably so I won't even try now. All I have to say is that buying a shelf company is fraught with all sorts of dangers.

I'm a holder of a company that's basically in liquidation. If anyone buys it and it relists, the first thing I will probably do is sell my shares in it and claim the tax loss. Whoever buys those shares would probably be an opportunist and, if those same shares increase by 100%, I'm sure they would sell. I don't see any difference here and believe there's only so much Coby can do.

I've only been investing in the stock market for about 5 years and from what I've seen it's become mostly about charts and short term traders. Most advertising I've seen regarding the ASX, share trading and attracting new investors, is all about educating people about how to make a quick buck. It seems the days of investing in an ideal, and holding onto it, are long gone. Therefore I feel for genuine CEOs etc. who believe in their product and are honestly trying to do the right thing by long term investors. I'm not saying Coby is either genuine or a fraud but, from what I've seen of other CEOs out there, it's little wonder investors are in it for the quick buck.

For me this company is coming to it's tipping point. It's technology has been handed out to universities/institutions and, like a few posters have pointed out, it takes months for those entities to begin getting anywhere with their studies - particularly those who are entering new fields, such as neuromorphic applications. If Weebit's technology is the real deal, I believe it will be still some time before real news starts to flow. Hope I'm wrong and we get an announcement tomorrow. But one thing I'm sure of regarding who owns the shares - from inheriting a shelf company I think there's only so much Coby can do.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.050(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $451.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.51 $2.38 $1.134M 468.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46834 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16564 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.