WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Q3FY19 Activities Update and Appendix 4C, page-45

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    If it is the intent of them to sell the bulk of their shares im happy for them to clear them out now at this pricing point .
    I much prefer them selling now than when Coby advises of partnership announcements with major industry players and they offload considerable holdings stunting the share price then .

The share price will fluctuate there is minimal shares on offer for a $20,000 spend you can increase the share price and market cap by 40%.

You can sell 100,000 shares with the thought of buying back in cheaper but it might be a nervous wait in the line as the sell line isnt being reloaded straight away - of course hindsight is a wonderful thing and the price has come off - but im an investor not a trader as such .
    Looking back i wish i had brought mores shares when the price was 36 cents .

Im happy to sit and hold we are down towards the bottom of the cycle and this could gather enourmous momentum with 1 announcement from Coby .

Off the twitter 1 colourful poster who a few are aware of has 1 - pricing point of $18 and further advancements and a share price of $100.

Majority of the time tweets - social media is to promote to their own advantage , but this industry is off the scale with dollars and this is a Multi Billion company in the future .

Over to you Coby forward thru the partnerships announcements and then take a couple of weeks of for a bit of rest and relaxation .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.