TNC 4.81% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

I think ACE and the mental guy got this crowd worked out! Just...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I think ACE and the mental guy got this crowd worked out! Just an absolute Sh* show. The forecasts are not anywhere near being met, just excuses from day of IPO. How can a mining company sign a toll (3rd part processing) and offtake agreement when no mining feasibility study has been completed. What?? Oohaa! What happened to the $15m cap raise and $4m debt conversion. We’ll?? Four companies have owned “The Great Australia“ project and associated tenements including Wallace North & Wallace South. The last company Round Oak Minerals (subsidiary of WH Soul Pattinsons multi B$ co) dropped $250m underwater before they sold the projects to TNC. Ouch. The low production of sulphate my guess is the on leach ore is so low grade not delivering any copper solution to the SX plant. So blame the plant and the weather and the rain, yeah yeah !!$US28m finance will not get this group mining. This outfit just dissolves money. $3.5min the last quarter just for Admin and staff costs (this doesn’t include workers at the mine sites or contractors). Oh dear! Will need at least another $US28m by June-July. I forecast no mining in 2024. Just look at performance so far. It doesn’t mean jak sh*t if there are any new resources upgrades, it’s years off and the main mine Mt Oxide is not even a mining lease, soooo that’s years away. Just hollow promises every quarter. I’m long long gone thank God.Do your own investigational history. So it’s bye bye from me. Good luck holders uuumm errr well whatever,[email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.81%)
Mkt cap ! $37.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $43.05K 859.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114551 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 231847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 183049
Last updated 12.51pm 18/06/2024 ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.