ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    forget them getting guidance wrong, again, for a moment because that is just frustrating and can impact short term movements but as long as they have a good legitimate reason for missing guidance (i.e. sales moving to next quarter) it is not overly relevant to share price (although not great for shareholder confidence as it keeps happening & they could have updated it). Have their previous reasons stacked up eventually?

the question is what is the right price for
    $30m rev
    $15m in the bank
    Uptick in quarter
    Covid Impacted
    Some certainty but still uncertainty over the bigger potential around Aura IQ
    Funnel & forecast for next few years
    The slim potential of mega deals like IMOD or the lock deal to propel its growth
    All the cost fundamentals

I personally have no idea. I am still here because it has become personal, it's fun and i know what would happen to my business if i had $15m in the bank to execute. They have enough great products that they should experience massive growth eventually if they can maintain that cash in the bank. Could be 1 - 4 years (1 based on expectation, 4 based on realisation) before we are properly rewarded for our patience. Personally i don't want to see anymore dividends for a while although that could be viewed as confidence on their part

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.