AVA 4.55% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

forget them getting guidance wrong, again, for a moment because...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    forget them getting guidance wrong, again, for a moment because that is just frustrating and can impact short term movements but as long as they have a good legitimate reason for missing guidance (i.e. sales moving to next quarter) it is not overly relevant to share price (although not great for shareholder confidence as it keeps happening & they could have updated it). Have their previous reasons stacked up eventually?

the question is what is the right price for
    $30m rev
    $15m in the bank
    Uptick in quarter
    Covid Impacted
    Some certainty but still uncertainty over the bigger potential around Aura IQ
    Funnel & forecast for next few years
    The slim potential of mega deals like IMOD or the lock deal to propel its growth
    All the cost fundamentals

I personally have no idea. I am still here because it has become personal, it's fun and i know what would happen to my business if i had $15m in the bank to execute. They have enough great products that they should experience massive growth eventually if they can maintain that cash in the bank. Could be 1 - 4 years (1 based on expectation, 4 based on realisation) before we are properly rewarded for our patience. Personally i don't want to see anymore dividends for a while although that could be viewed as confidence on their part

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $25.91K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 359329 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 21930 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.