AVA 2.00% 12.8¢ ava risk group limited

One of the issues we have in the UK, (and I therefore assume...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    One of the issues we have in the UK, (and I therefore assume also in AUS) is the reducing number of, more aged, long term investors, being replaced by a more greedy short term ''investor'' who are better referred to as Traders.

This short termism leads to misrepresentation of the facts and a good deal on noise generated by those looking to exploit a profit no matter what the means. This is then exaggerated in the UK by a good number of CEO's and other Directors who happily portray what could happen in the future, but never update when it doesn't, and also fail to ever mention said possibilities in any official audited RNS. It really can be a Vipers nest.

Certainly in the UK AVA is very much under the radar where I take comfort of the extremely low noise level and the fact my aspirations for AVA are based on what has been put in an RNS and respected research platforms such as Stockopedia and shared research with friends and acqaintances including @smallcompanychampion.

Traders rarely undertake any deep research as it does not suit their short term outlook.

That said my own views are that AVA does have a number of hurdles that any longer term investor needs to over come to fully understand where the Co has come from, never mind where we trust it is headed.
    Those who do little research will currently see a Company with a falling cash balance, 3 profit warnings and a number of earnings reductions. Bizzarely earnings forecasts per share have reduced following the recent acquisition. (I can make no assurance as to the accuracy of these forecasts). That will scare most away in my opinion.
    Most of us on this BB know that the above is not the true picture, and ignoring the profit misses (and the Covid effect) that AVA has been quite an unheralded success story over the last few years. We therefore now sit in a Company with little noise, low volume until news arrives and still with what I believe to be ''cheap'' based on forecasts.

I also take comfort in knowing that at around this share price I am as good as damned in it for 'nothing'. Due to a sell off in another Company, AVA is now my largest holding.

These dormant periods are the times that savvy investors use to their advantage following a risk/ reward strategy which suits their own individual profile.

Like many I do not enjoy the now long wait for Aura news, and admit to be disappointed with the first contract.

However, as always, if you are a genuine medium/ long term investor who believes in the strategy of the Company and the strength of the Directors then patience really is key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ $10.68K 85.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 975281 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 372482 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 114193
Last updated 14.55pm 04/06/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.