YFZ 0.00% 92.5¢ youfoodz holdings limited

WOW, after this release I'm really concerned for the DIRECTORS &...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    WOW, after this release I'm really concerned for the DIRECTORS & in particular LANCE GILES (and their mental states).
    How they think they are justified, let alone safe from recommending THAT takeover offer, defies belief.

I know the other directors NEIL KEARNEY, STUART NASH, JULIE MCPHERSON & ANDREW DUFF at least have their (BOYS & GIRLS) club to support them and help them move onto another Company board, BUT
    LANCE if you're out there, you are very young and need to think about your 'profeesional' longevity!

I understand the Board trying to get this through quick (& before Annual General Meeting), I understand with RGT Capital's 57.4% shareholding on board it gives a level of comfort, BUT
    with small shareholders getting a say to give 'the pub test' vote & if LANCE GILES 14.1% is actually voted in the real 'BEST INTEREST' of shareholders/long term investors, the Board & vulture Capital may be leaving the company, but in a different way then they thought.

P.S. For avoidance of doubt I have noe sympathy for GREENHILL, MORGANS or BELL POTTER, and can't contemplate any worst possible outcome that could come your way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.