MME 4.35% 11.0¢ moneyme limited

Couldn’t agree more- 70% of the reason I invested into MME were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Couldn’t agree more- 70% of the reason I invested into MME were the fundamentals the other 30% was Clayton as CEO, I like his energy, enthusiasm, initiative and how he nails his set goals.
    Since the last 4c report I have watched the day to day trading during breaks at work (this has low volume so it’s quite simple to track).
    You’ll notice Bots manipulating then a big buy order goes through. I have seen this 3 times now and the 3 orders were - $1M on one day $975K another & $220K just today.
    Being that there’s low SOI the big boys are trying hard to shake the tree and buy what they can- As I said previously you want quality you have to pay!
    MME growth trajectory is extremely exciting & the market share they can capture is unbelievable.
    I was only thinking about this the other day with Autopay and MME having their own software (owning their own).
    Wouldn’t be incredible down the track they do a deal with Carsales for online purchases- fast, easy & reliable for Carsales with online Fintech autopay. Obviously MME would have to have a decent line of credit down the track but the opportunity is definitely there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.