ZIP 0.80% $1.26 zip co limited..

@AJ7 with what money? they need the money they have to get their...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    @AJ7 with what money? they need the money they have to get their business in order otherwise they will just buy all the stock and come back to market a few months later to create more dilution.

They are cutting rest of world, reading between the lines there is no growth in that segment as they would have reduced capital significantly. The bad debt target is less than 2% why not be content on just getting to their target first before going beyond? If they reduce it to 1.5% what is that at the cost of? Significant growth, which has already taken a hit. We have to remember though that it is still growing from 1 year ago when stimulus was happening and the economy was highly propped up with free money.

The only good take away from this update is they are actually reporting on what they are doing, they provided an update on things that they were being quiet about i.e. crypto and they are tacking the right measures to reduce cash burn. Reduce the work force, stream line the business and cut the fat essentially. Management are making the right calls after making very shit ones for a while now. This is promising and the fact they said they will reach positive cashflows sooner shows Sezzle was a bad idea.

The physical card will be a good boost to sales, hopefully they report on that in the coming quarters.

Everything that you are saying needs to happen just not in one quarter, buying back stock should be done later when the balance sheet is looking more healthy. At that stage i'd prefer they look into Nasdaq.

Last edited by Bone1005: 21/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.27 $1.20 $8.440M 6.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 44646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.26
  Change
0.010 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.20 $1.26 $1.20 7415948
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.