PRO 2.38% 82.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Undeniable? If things keep going in the same direction, there...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Undeniable?
    If things keep going in the same direction, there will be a point where this company is undeniable, but until then this is a "show me the money" situation. Given their history, they can talk all they want about being cash flow positive but it's been years and years and yes, they seem close, but "show me the money". Show me cash flow positive let alone a profit. Are we going to see another surprise? Remember when they sprung the Philippines costs on us? My base case is positive, but I think I'm going to get another buying opportunity in the .60s. And God forbid we actually get some bad news (the Philippines was actually good news in the long run, but a surprise). If they were to lose a major customer like Humana, we'd probably see a major drop in share price. However, if .... OMG [insert school girl excited MEME here] they announce another deal like the DEVO deal, I can't imagine the share price wouldn't touch $2.
    My wish is that the price keeps dwindling down so I can double my position before the final take off into cash flow positive and profit.

Just my stupid opinion. I'm usually wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $60.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 82.0¢ $4K 4.878K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.