STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

BD There is no need to explain your position. I would believe it...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    BD There is no need to explain your position. I would believe it is perfectly clear to almost everyone. The big unknown, and one which has been discussed at length on these threads, is why have you adopted such a position.

To me, the new position of Strike and SN is also perfectly clear. With W-7 they are in a position to do extensive testing to address all of the concerns that you have raised while selling, rather than wasting, all of the testing gas and condensates.

Why have Strike and SN adopted this position. If you read all of the negative shit thrown at Strike and SN on the Hotcopper threads after the testing of SE-2 and SE-3 this should also be abundantly clear. Why let the "negative nellies" trash the reputation of the Company by reporting results as they come to hand but which may turn out to be incorrect as further information is obtained.

I invite you to read ,or reread, Strikes 27 June announcement. In particular -

"During these short tests Strike has sold more than 2 TJ of test gas, demonstrating the early value in testing these reservoirs through the facility. Strike has also recovered more than 80 bbls of condensate from one of the reservoirs when it was opened for during a 90minute test."

I understand that you would refer to this statement as a snippet of information and what you are interested in is continuous flow. Strike are obviously aware of yours, and others, concerns and so have included the statement

"The results to date whilst positive are preliminary in nature and are not indicative of the final outcomes of the planned long term production test and laboratory analysis that will need to be complete before the final results of the W7 well are known and the RISC independent assessment can be completed."

I invite you to work out what you wish for. This may provide an answer to your " wonder why not." You say

" It’s data such as continuous flow which matters, not what comes off when you open the well for testing for the first time. none of that is visible. As I said before, I wonder why not?"

Clearly, it should be obvious to everyone, including you, that to get this information is going to take time, which Strike have given themselves,.
    but which you, apparently, do not accept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.138M 5.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1354940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1925583 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.