STX 8.11% 17.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi @618, I hear what you are saying but the numbers simply don't...

1. 9,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    Hi @618, I hear what you are saying but the numbers simply don't work in connection "selling W8 gas".

We know:-
    W5 & W6 can meet the 24 Tj/day GSA's and have been as high as 38Tj/day
    38Tj/day would probably drain faster than current certified 2P, but that's OK, we found another 5Tj/day in W6
    We want to send 10Tj/day via DBNGP -> 34Tj/day, maybe more
    That's OK, we have W7, which disclosures so far suggest it is looking like a W5 clone, more supply that nameplate can handle.
    We may want to take it up to 40Tj/day, no worries.
    With W5, W6, and the W5 clone all producers, 40Tj would be a doddle.

So...

When this quarterly says this "Drilling of the Walyering East well is also timely with the PGP to DBNGP crossing
    at Mondarra estimated to become available in December 2024 which will broaden Walyering’s gas marketing opportunities."
    , how do we sell more gas through a plant operating at capacity and pipelines already full? What aren't we being told?

Usually at this point, I would call on Mir to get some clarity but I did this a month ago and he hasn't replied, which ofcourse is fine. But either Stu is putting Mir in the corner, or Mir is putting us in the corner, and that gives me flashbacks to the Walyering plant build in mid 2023. Let's not go there.

At the end of the day, RISC will hand down their re-certification and all will be revealed. I lean towards your thinking, Walyering to meet our domestic obligations leaving WE gas potentially "available" for export. A nice molecule swap with the NWS guys would see their problematic dirty gas head offshore and the nice clean Walyering gas stay local, perfect match. Perhaps they are just keeping all this on the downlow until Cook spills his guts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $487.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $2.831M 15.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 2006569 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 928738 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.