LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I’m not convinced re your thoughts on what the market values....

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I’m not convinced re your thoughts on what the market values. Lvt are the fastest growing tech company in Australia, 5th overall, their growth has been literally the best in their class. Lvt are only 5 years old and they are $60m ARR, companies like Elmo, nitro, whispir etc all have similar revenue numbers but been around for literally 20 years, and have Much higher market caps. The market doesn’t value growth, they just don’t understand or value the industry and the recurring revenues they generate, only 1% of stocks on asx are tech. Compare that to USA, 33% are tech and have huge multiples on tech stocks regardless of profit or not. We are an old school exchange with most traders used to trading on minerals and telecommunications, other exchanges make it clear where the future of business is going, it’s tech and it’s good tech stocks on asx that will lead the way over time, if they choose to stay on asx... the Atlassian guys were smart to go to nasdaq, they would be 1/10th of market cap if on asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.