LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Q4FY20 Results Presentation, page-8

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Hi @ThreeWishesOnly,

I remain bullish on the long term prospects of LVT. Karl and PNG are in this for the long game. However, I sold my entire LVT holding late last week for a small profit. I didn't sell because of LVT's 4c financial performance, but rather it was a broader macro based decision to take risk off from tech stocks across the board.

Share prices have been driven higher both locally and globally by hopes of a quick return to normality once the COVID-19 virus is under control and also by huge amounts of liquidity in the system. Yet, the official unemployment rate is at the highest level it has been since the 90s.

Consequently, I have positioned my percentage cash holding accordingly. The economy is staring down the barrel of the biggest recession since the 1930s, while equity prices oddly appear closer to boom territory than bust.

If you wish, take a look at my post history to see which stocks I am positioning my equity portfolio towards at this current point in time. I still maintain a small number of stock holdings, which I will continue to hold throughout the coming months. If I mention any names here, my post will unfortunately be moderated.

I will be looking for a re-entry into LVT at the appropriate time.

Cheers,

T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.