CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8400
    Thanks for sharing.

While financial models often represent a bit of a fool's errand, in this case I think the analyst does not have too many hairy-chested assumptions behind his FY2025 forecasts, noting that:

1.) more than one-quarter of the analyst's top-line growth forecast is underwritten by the acquisition that was just made.

2.) He/she has the Gross Profit Margin compressing by a full 210bp, from 55.3% in FY2024, to $23.2% in FY2025).

3.) CoDB to rise by 17%. Even stripping out an assumed $1.5m of CoDB that comes with the acquired business), that still implies double-digit rise in CoDB in the legacy business.

So I think that the analyst's projected NPAT figure of +$2m for FY2025 is well within the realms of likelihood/probability.

And I don't think the market is today even remotely close to viewing PPL as a plus-$2mpa-NPAT-growing-at-several-tens-of-percent company.

When it does finally come round to it, I very much doubt the Enterprise Value of the company will remain at $23m, i.e.. a mere 10.5x P/E multiple.

Last edited by madamswer: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.