QAN 0.00% $6.11 qantas airways limited

Ann: Qantas Board Announces Renewal Plans, page-7

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    How is this Ann not price sensitive?

On any bit of news about certain people stepping down the SP rises. It is a clear message....NAFF OF DICKY....you are useless, present poorly too. Slurred speech and lack of awareness. JUST GO STOP BEING A DRAMA MERCHANT. Go to the opera or whatever it is you are the chair of.
    Honestly, if the board is discharged, completely, it would be a good thing.

What would it matter if a board meeting was missed.....NOTHING, I repeat nothing. A clean slate is required, so the cupboards of AJ's skeletons can be opened and taken to the waste disposal site. I personally would like the financial accounts scrutinized by a team of pro forensic accountants. No harm in that, in fact the board should, if they are the real deal, embrace a thorough reset.

Sure, there will be a mess, but get a board that acts for shareholders and customers...it won't be that hard to pick up the pieces, and start the journey to rebuild trust....forget the brand for the time being, forget the past, can't change it, regain consumer faith, the rest will come with the right leadership.

Qantas is a fantastic brand, that simply needs to act honourably.....not that hard.

I thought Todd Sampson was elected to the Board to put the brakes on the remuneration hijinks......and to be the conscience of QAN....well massive fail on both.....just another snout in the trough that has acquiesced to the the indulgent culture of management.

I like QAN, but fighting employees, the workforce that deliver (excepting the usual % of deadbeats that every org has) ignoring the Commonwealth Law, fighting it all the way, fighting customers.....but come on without National support QAN is over.

Let QATAR (or any other carrier) have more routes to make QAN accountable

Last edited by SlicebySlice: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.956B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.13 $6.17 $6.09 $17.17M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47970 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.12 4424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.11
  Change
0.000 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.13 $6.16 $6.09 627504
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.