AQZ 3.79% $3.05 alliance aviation services limited

I assume the AQZ E190's will fly in QantasLink livery,...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I assume the AQZ E190's will fly in QantasLink livery, especially given the lack of on board WiFi and Entertainment.

I've done some analysis of the aircraft utilisation for the services on the Darwin/Alice Springs/Adelaide triangle and also yesterday's announced Adelaide to Coolangatta and Darwin to Canberra services based on the Qantas reservations system data:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3162/3162680-ec5c579cbba7a60c0979708042873dc4.jpg

The Adelaide to Coolangatta service is flown out of the original three aircraft announced back in February and one aircraft out of the additional five aircraft announced yesterday is being partially used for the Darwin to Canberra service (note the Darwin Canberra service is only 5 days a week and is committed to for a trial through to October only at this stage and the Adelaide to Coolangatta service is only seven days during school holidays). Other observations:

• Aircraft 3 still has some flying capacity left (late afternoon ex ADL) as does Aircraft 4 (morning ex DRW)
    • It will be interesting to see where QAN deploy the other four aircraft that are to be based in Adelaide - will they start new routes from ADL to Cairns, Townsville, Broome, Sunshine Coast and Launceston? I suspect they will also supplement some current services on existing mainline line routes.
    • Aircraft 1 and Aircraft 2 on my analysis are being flown hard, with long flying hours per day. I'm assuming this will be financially lucrative for AQZ. Individual sectors are all two hours plus, so there will be some fat built in to allow for any hold ups to be managed. Hopefully the E190's prove reliable. For all that, I'm assuming some spare aircraft capacity out of the committed eight aircraft will be required to cover unscheduled servicing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.