QAN 1.30% $6.09 qantas airways limited

Ann: Qantas Group Market Update, page-64

1. 3,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I agree.. joyce has proven himself to be an excellent CEO. I dont know why $$$$$ keeps ranting and raving about govt decisions of which qantas was a beneficiary amongst many others, here in the stock thread...

if anything it Proves Joyce's value as a CEO BY SECURING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO SAVE THE AIRLINE AND SUPPORT ITS EMPLOYEES!

Now he asks why did the govt support them ? well the government shut the borders , and thankfully here in australia the govt does take responsibility for its decisions.

the same govt even helped to ensure virgin did not go under due to competition requirements.

if you have more to complain about can you please waste your local members time by arguing about ancient history and how you can best change it.

And yes bb44 the crises was an excellent opportunity to cut some dead wood that can build up in companies after decades... and improve operational efficiency.

i really do expect qantas to continue to rebuild and strengthen with time....

and i will come back to this thread in august of next year to face the music...or just put some deluded people on ignore !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.19 $6.19 $6.09 $27.74M 4.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 85805 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.