QAN 1.30% $6.09 qantas airways limited

Ann: Qantas Group Market Update, page-67

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Talking out of your R's there Pig ....... Qantas is well respected globally , why do you think other airlines sent their pilots to be trained in Aust by Qantas and sent study groups to learn worlds best practice standards ( Iso 9001 ) in certain departments within Qantas ! You and most here have ZERO clue about Qantas except what you read online . Do you have any idea why Qantas has the safety record it does ? I'll tell you , it is because Qantas sets it's own parameters for what is acceptable and it sets them at a much higher rating than what the FAA or CASA require .... an example would be that CASA / EASA / FAA may require certain checks be performed on aircraft at X thousand hours but Qantas apply a much shorter timeline on their checks ..... another might be how long they store certain compounds / adhesives in stock before use , other airlines may say an adhesive can sit on a shelf for 2 years before it is classed as "Time Expired" whereas Qantas says it has 16 months before it is "Time Expired" , the same goes for hundreds of spare parts that are only allowed to sit on a shelf for a certain time . I could go on with many other examples but that would be tedious /boring ( much like many of the comments in this forum ).
    Have a nice day but try to stick to the facts rather than manufacture comments that suit your narrative .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.19 $6.19 $6.09 $27.74M 4.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 85805 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.