QBE 2.02% $16.96 qbe insurance group limited

Oh no. Australian Gov. will allow Middle East refugees to settle...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Oh no. Australian Gov. will allow Middle East refugees to settle in Qld. I'm afraid there will be some mixture of unknown IS terrorists. I am also afraid to say that there will be more incidents alike because of the proximity in European boders. I must buy more life insurance to protect my kids future where this is only an option for rich people. I am very poor guy.

CAIRO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Islamic State warned in a new video on Monday that countries taking part in air strikes against Syria would suffer the same fate as France, and threatened to attack in Washington. We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day God willing, like Frances and by God, as we struck France in the centre of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its centre in Washington, one man in the video said. It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the video. (Reporting by Ahmed Tolba) (([email protected]; +202 2 394 8039; Reuters Messaging: [email protected])) Keywords: FRANCE SHOOTING/ISLAMICSTATE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.96
Change
-0.350(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $25.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.38 $17.38 $16.91 $38.82M 2.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75 $16.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.97 14045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.