ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Great way to enter into 2018 for AEB. Hats off to all that held through the rights issue, those days were grim, but great to see the change in mangement really helping and the company really working towards something productive. Have said for a while now that this was only a matter of time and that they were progressing slowly, but definilty in the right direction. This is pretty expected though being the cheapest entry into the marijuana space, and on a day like today with some big federal news about the space..one would only assume that AEB would be high on the list for new investors due to such a cheap entry price.

I love the naysayers on this stock. If their not whinging about the "family salaries" they whinging about something else. I think AEB will always have people that just simply cant get on board or have been burnt in the past and cant let it go.

Will be interesting to see how this rests tomorrow, would love to see a support of round 3.7c, setting the base for a nice large breakout into the 4s and 5s in a couple of months. Market depth looks great, options look great. Not much going wrong here, hopefully a few more announcements to keep the ball rolling and will see wat happns after that.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.