CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

They may be in the process of getting Chinese/Bauxite...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    They may be in the process of getting Chinese/Bauxite announcement ready ??
    One can imagine how busy they have been with all this drama lately and sure there are more things to be announced now they have more time ?

Hopefully the personal attacks that were happening against each other here lately and based on speculation and opinion and personal belief would stop ?? now the company have announced the resumption of trading.

Trading is a risky business and there are always possibility of a loss and that can happen to the best traders and to any stocks including BHP and CBA.
    Ego sometimes plays a big part in our losses and traders get upset when others don't agree with their views but we forget that for one to make money there has to be someone else to trade on opposite side and views otherwise no one will ever make any money.

No need to get personal or to prove anything as the balance of one's account is really the only proof one needs and the only truth.
    Huge amount of research on a stock will make you no money till one backs one's conviction with hard cash.....and still the risk of losing is always there.

I believe SP will go higher on the day.....by how much...no one knows....but hey it is a personal belief which means big ZERO/NOTHING and no one needs to agree with me...but I have backed my belief with MY money......and I am to gain profit if I am right and lose if I am wrong so for non holders it is irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.