QFE 1.59% 6.4¢ quickfee limited

I’m calling total bs on your returns mate. If you did have a...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I’m calling total bs on your returns mate. If you did have a record like that, you’d have a bit more know how in giving me a real catalyst or piece of information to tell me why the company is going to decline in value. When I first showed you you were calling this company as a bankruptcy - guess what… it’s still here…

You seem to have forgotten I haven’t been around for the massive decline this thing has seen. I’ve shown up when there’s actually value on the table (15c and below - i.e. not long ago) and taken a forward view backed up by research and analysis (a fair bit of which I’ve shared on here). You clearly haven’t even read management commentary and guidance for the business.

You haven’t added one single piece of logical criticism on this company other than a basic GP per share calc. I’m going to enjoy calling you out on your nonsense over the journey on this one. You’re not the only one - there’s a funny little gimp squad which have been trash talking this business for a fair while and I’ll enjoy seeing you all clear out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $21.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.709K 26.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 358412 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.