LML 14.3% 0.6¢ lincoln minerals limited

Ann: QGL: Takeover - extension of offer period, page-4

1. 2,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I am not sure how fast the labs are processing test results at the moment.
    Also measuring Graphite content is very different to measuring other metals.
    If we assume a 6 week turn around then we are looking at the end of April for Koppio.
    So mid April-Mid June for the first official results, I would expect.
    Because Graphite is so visible, it's hard to keep it a secret.
    I have noticed a number of companies releasing statements on the presence of visual graphite.
    Hard to know at the moment when the next news will be.

I have been studying the drilling at Koppio more closely, and from what I can tell there should be a significant resource upgrade.

From the previous drilling release many of the holes looked like infill drilling, but upon closer inspection I noticed that they were also targeting greater depth, width and length of the deposit.

See Picture Below.

The Koppio deposit appears to have one vein at the northern end and splitting into two separate veins in the south.
    To date one of the veins appears to be very under explored particularly at depth and length to the south.

The new drilling at Koppio appears to take all of this into consideration.

The graphic below shows the area being targeted marked in Yellow and approximate new drill holes marked in Red.
    As you can see there is a lot of extra mineralisation that is likely to exist in the Yellow area that has not been previously accounted for.
    In addition to this it would, appear that Lincoln could also see an extension of strike for another 500m to the south.

Back of the number calculations could take this to another 2M tonnes of ore, with a contained graphite amount of 200,000 tonnes. 200,000 tonnes would sustain a medium sized graphite mine for 4-5 Years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5171/5171649-2646f43e2ca9e2f88fc132f6aaa25aac.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.88K 2.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 16088695 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 159255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.