AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Qianyun Placement and Offtake Agreements Update, page-297

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    I could be way off base here, but there is a genuine chance that our core values just haven't lined up and when QQ tried to tighten the screws (eg take our I.P) then our management have responded in the only way they could, by not giving another extension. BTH's mentioned it earlier about the overseas buying possibly being part of a hostile takeover and I reckon he is onto something.

Categorically, JZ has publicly and privately stated that this is all about Rincon and Pablo and his family. SO why would he and our management team divert from that when we could self fund at a lesser dilution. (WE HAVE NO DEBT!) Selling our product will not be a problem. Funding it was always the hard bit and QQ was the original mechanism to do so.

Now it is via a raise at 22c that we are funded. The investors know the risk of a raise and would also know that they were replacing a Chinese company, so if the had done their own research, then they would also know we are self funded to production and if QQ don't pay $15k for it, then we can get a premium on that pretty quickly.

And speaking of premiums, the guys who raised capital at 3c took a huge risk by paying above the odds with millions of their own money. These funds have made this company what it is, but was a huge risk at the time..... All fixed by time....

The fundamentals haven't changed, they have in fact strengthened with less dilution and also our management have shown that the will not be walked over. This is a family values company mixing it very well in the big end of town.

Bring on the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.