AGY 6.67% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Exactly. PEOPLE - WE ALL SHOULD HAVE PREPARED FOR THIS! Expect a...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

Exactly.

PEOPLE - WE ALL SHOULD HAVE PREPARED FOR THIS!

Expect a further re-tracement BUT...SHORT TERM OVER REACTION PAIN.

AGY will categorically want to announce fairly soon to announce another deal that is MORE AIR TIGHT then the previous. I expected this to happen since we basically cut the deal in half and so should have you BUT believe me when I say this SP will go north very soon!

Think about it people.. They marketed via a Asia Roadshow where MASSIVE VOLUME was bought. ML tweeted cryptically at BYD PLUS took up major share allotment.

AGY will want to and need to come back to re-instate the major future it has and I believe it will come so very soon... call it a hunch just can't tell you when but will be soon I believe.!

Now is the time of true faith and test to those who truly believe in the future of AGY and MANAGEMENT!.

I know AGY is going to go so far which is the reason why I have faith! Which is the reason why I have gone all in, meaning sold out of all other stocks and gone all in with AGY!!!

So many other catalysts to arrive so very soon

Categorically, another company will take up the off take with another deal, CATEGORICALLY!!
    Just can't tell you at this moment, but hold tight and prepare yourselves people, IT WILL BE SOON.

I am NOT ramping, I am stating my opinion and what I know and what I hear.

Read through the announcement and fear and other down rampers and hold tight.

With every negative, we fight with a positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $129.8K 3.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 424064 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 156168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.