AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

All it really matters right now is management bringing full...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    All it really matters right now is management bringing full clarity and disclosure to this situation.

Unforeseen events like these happen, thus there is the risk/reward in any investment? Otherwise it would just be reward.

As long as agy acted honestly, they'll be fine.

So far I haven't seen any dishonesty from management and they way they've handled situations (including this episode) is very professional I think you have to atleast agree with that.

This suggests to me they have their eyes on the big prize (being part of the lithium super cycle) and not risking progressing towards the end goal, with any miniature sized short term gains

To pierce through all the noise, the most important thing for management was and still is
    #1 the march quarter production with battery grade LCE for prove of technical ability
    #2 funding for S1 and S2 in the near term.

Everything else will look after itself

But in the very very near term, people who bought at 35c and looking to offload in a week will get burned (maybe)

But as long as management gave full disclosure at the time. There's no one to blame, things change sometimes thus risk/reward?

Then all I can is maybe take less risks next time, buy some bank stocks?

All is imo of cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.