A3D 8.70% 10.0¢ aurora labs limited

Hey all. I've been watching this stock for a few years and have...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hey all. I've been watching this stock for a few years and have been on and off this pony (yep lost a little dosh, not too much thankfully). I got 'suckered' in on the hype (I'm only human..) and got on the Budge train only to; (a) realise that emerging technology as potentially disruptive as this is going to take a while for big industry players to stump up the cash - especially when the initial marketing strategy to get the big bucks was to sell the full package printers; and (b) then get hit by COVID - like every other stock did.

I miss the insights of @melua - where are you? Pls come back!, and wish I'd cashed out above the $3 mark at the time. Those that did - congratulations.

But now I'm back in as of today, the price is good, and the Woodside news is better. Yep, I know it's just a 'sniff' by them (30k) to have a look at what the go is but, and this is probably rehashing what you've already researched, I found this older (May 22) article on 3MF and their 'understanding' with Woodside;
    3D Metalforge agreement to supply Woodside Energy range of AM parts and services (metal-am.com)

Now it seems 3D Metalforge could be in a little spot of bother trying to 'cut costs';
    3D Metalforge shutters Singapore and Houston operations (metal-am.com)

Sorry if you all know these articles but... Anyway, my point is that Woodside are keeping their options open now by giving A3D a run it would seem, possibly in response to the goings on over at 3MF.

I agree with the sentiment of @mbenz500 though in respect to the fact that the market may not pay much interest at present. However, at this price I believe it's a good punt. If the Woodside 'test' is good and 3MF are relegated to the back of the sock drawer then it could be a v v good punt...

Anyway, whatever, good luck all!
    (Oh yeah, and 'knock, knock' - you in there @melua??!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.008(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $36.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 10.0¢ 8.8¢ $748.2K 7.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890554 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 589489 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.