A3D 27.0% 8.0¢ aurora labs limited

Ann: Qualification Print Order, page-9

1. 5,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Good job management.

I see this as overall positive as a big big name has seen fit to ask a local player, sailing on fumes to print up some test parts for them. They better get it right though, because if they mess it up it will be all over red rover, so a double edged sword. I am confident they have printed enough parts and had enough testing that they will sail through, and not only would this lead to more and bigger orders, but would open more and more doors.

With the whole of the Perth basin lit up like a xmas tree with gas discoveries from various parties and takeover bun fight going on between some mega wealthy aussies, the ability and possibility to produce parts for drilling and production in the oil and gas sector could be interesting for A3D and are only increasing.

Their JV work with Worley also places them well IMO.

As an aside, there are rumours circulating in the US that Markforged might be the subject of a takeover attempt after some filings were made in the US regarding remuneration of execs in the event of a change in control, a known pre cursor for some other takeovers. The relevance of this is that it would spotlight 3D printing in the market and the party taking them over would be interesting. All speculation as of now of course. Markforged SP has been on a one way spiral down but has doubled in the past month. I suspect that the hype of 3D printing companies has worn off to the point where they actually make sense to some market players and M&A will start and many will be picked off at a fraction of what's been invested into the tech over the past decade. Let us hope A3D gets a few runs on the board and isnt taken out until the SP is at multiples of where the SP is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.017(27.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 8.0¢ 6.5¢ $62.34K 914.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 360383 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.