ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    No....many here are confident in the company and its future and are happy to invest long term. If you want to swing trade, good on you. No one can argue with that.

You continue to have little digs at everyone by saying this thread only likes positive outcomes/comments etc....again, not true. Most will accept differing views. Fredwah has posted a few good charts with explanations pointing to a falling SP which have been informative and good to read. Noone has argued with him.

My opinion on why you have lost respect....
    2 months ago you were the most bullish person on this thread with constant comments about the share price looking after itself, 10-20% daily swings are nothing to worry about, how good the company is, $1 in the near future, Yada Yada Yada.....basically not a bad word to say. You were even one of the bigger critics of Moneygalore when he constantly spoke of the share price decline until you blocked him.
    Now all of a sudden, you have done a complete backflip and struggle to say anything positive. Focusing purely on the SP and that it IS going lower.

Now most of us can probably handle your opinion on the price potentially going lower, don't get me wrong. But when you make it out like we are all idiots for not selling and doing exactly what you do is where you are going to lose respect. Like I said to moneygalore, some people swing trade, some people invest long term. Both can make money. Don't mistake our confidence in the company for upramping.

Now chill out, trade however you want to and stop acting like our financial advisor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 668 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 16355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.