CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Hello CNB friends bulls and bearsIMO - most (maybe 66%?) of the...

1. 3,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Hello CNB friends bulls and bears

IMO - most (maybe 66%?) of the reasons for CNB's drift lower are macro - rather than stock specific. Au, Cu and most (if not all) of the junior explorers on my watchlist are down significantly - including our dear old CNB.

FWIW - and while we are yet to read news of our first discovery hole - CNB's exploration results to date are all very promising (and are either as good as or better than expectations for the stage it is in its exploration cycle).

Spoke with the MD the other day and he said to me that the market has "totally misread" the significance of the Strelley results to date and that him and the management team are super bullish on Strelley's potential and are also very excited about our "deeply undervalued" copper assets.

It will take CNB a while to vector in on the goods at Strelley but it could still very easily be a globally significant Au property. Copper looks like it is entering a new EV-driven super cycle and there are very few copper explorers with copper plays as prospective as Greater Duchess/Mt Birnie.

CNB has cash and has been deploying capital in a systematic and methodical way. As Rick Rule says "capital flows to where it is treated well" - and CNB has been a good steward of our hard earned capital so far.

Last time CNB was charging ahead towards $0.50 most people wished they bought more when it was sub $0.30 (I did - I picked up another 150k at $0.24). I suspect that will happen again in the not too distant future.

While CNB might continue to drift lower (as one helpful poster pointed out - there seems to be good support around 27c) - my guess is that CNB will surprise investors to the upside and in a big way.

Corporate activity, a new institutional investor, the recommencement of drilling at Strelley or Tick Hill or even our first discovery hole at Mt Birnie could all be just 1 announcement away. I've been building a position in CNB since 11c and have no reason to stop.

GLTA legends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.