CNB 5.98% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Well said 1912 :)"Rome wasn't built in a day - it's not a sprint...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Well said 1912

"Rome wasn't built in a day - it's not a sprint - we are very fortunate to have the management expertise, ample cash in the bank with more coming, plenty of land in proven areas to progress our exploration programs in a methodical and orderly fashion".

And in about a week, we will have our latest Top 20 list...

I'm confidently guessing they have NOT been selling, and probably have been topping up a bit more at these prices... We will see in a week biggrin.png

Our Top 20 have the mentality as 1912 mentioned above "Rome wasn't built in a day"...

THEY DO NOT!! (on every SP drop)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3289/3289764-49117fa7dbed842355187117e842cd46.jpg

One of our Top 20 pointed this out to me:

* We are now at nearly cash value of tick hill and cash at bank. So our ground and other assets are almost valued at nil (Very highly prospective land 3 x the size of Singapore)

- "But we have sufficient value at Tick Hill in the pit, plus a good cash pile, to fund a very long and good exploration program"

* There is a whole lot of cheerleading on HC about how big we are going to be, how its going to be this, how its so undervalued, and a lot of it is crap and very repetitive. I find it nauseating (Oooops, I am one of these) tongue.png

* We are an explorer!! (So, yes it does take time) cool.png

* We have currently proved up zero new resource (but huge potential to do so)!!

So what is his or her investment strategy? Try picking the highs and lows? NO!!

"I've given myself a 12 month window to assess my investment. To the end of 2021. Not 1 day, 1 week, or every half hour, like most of the hc forum now speculates about"...

Giving yourself "yearly" timeframes to re-assess your investments is quite wise, I would say...

Expecting amazing hits on every drilling campaign and in every holes is completely unrealistic! BUT waiting to see how Rob and team lead this exploration program and assessing the development of the company on "Longer-term" timeframes IMO is a very smart investment strategy...

And of course the obvious CGT benefits that come with holding a stock for more than 12 months

Again, "Rome was not built in a day"...

Dear Hotcopper Management,

I reiterate the fact that we really need a "Strong Buy" button under Sentiment.

Kind regards,

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.035(5.98%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 64.5¢ 58.5¢ $162.8K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5183 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 5.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.3¢ 112291
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.