CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Quality Results at Mt Birnie, Sulphides Hit Nil Desperandum, page-51

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6276
    @CariKaya that was a very good summary and so much geology. Please could you reference the date of CNB announcements you get information from as I would like to look at the original documents in places and there is so much information this is not always easy. The Mount Birnie, Mount Erle and the table with IOCG deposits look like I to see the whole document.

There is a mistake on the original CNB cross section for Mount Birnie. They have the results shown correctly but the labels for historical drill holes DDH03 and DDH06 have been swapped, the table of historical results is presumably correct. The cross section released yesterday has corrected this labelling issue. The old cross section with the historical drill results for Mount Birnie is very revealing as it shows the very high grade (20+% Cu) 1ft to 3+ft lodes that were recorded in the shafts in 1907. This is the best impression of the nature of the mineralised zone at the old workings, a 6-8m wide zone (true width) with several narrow 20+% Cu and high grade Au sulphide lenses. It will be mined as a package for the full width of the mineralised zone. The mineralised zone has not been closed off by the current drilling but it clearly pinches and swells along strike and at depth, the very high grade shoot being a swelling point and the current drilling to the northeast indicating a pinch point with results such as MBC018 [email protected]% Cu and MBC020 [email protected]% Cu. This does not close off the strike in this direction but indicates a need to look for the next swelling and accompanying high grade shoot in this direction.

We have little idea what the broader lower grade mineralisation halo looks like. One previous hole (MBD009) had 95m @ 0.24% Cu but also zones of 5m @ 0.9% Cu and 4m @ 0.8% Cu, no Au assays reported. CNB have state there are workings over a 4km strike length and the satellite image shows an old exploration grid to the northeast/east but I have no idea what work was done or the results.

I am very excited about the Mount Erle area. I am surprised this is not a priority. Do we even know if this was mined for gold or copper?? Hammer have some strong gold anomalies just north of Tick Hill, again better than the one that located the Tick Hill deposit, I think there will be more gold deposits in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.