CCM 6.67% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Quality Results Continue from Joint HPA Pilot Plant Trial, page-26

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605

@Bigblock426
    There will no doubt be maintenance involved throughout production which is very standard.
    From memory ages ago after the DFS was announced I enquired about running time and I think it was something like 86% of the time it would be running in commercial production and 14% of the time there woud be equipment maintenance.

This was a long time ago and no doubt that could be no where near what is being planned.

@Avoman raises an interesting thought. Instead of say one large flowsheet of 8ktpa that requires complete shutdown to maintain before restarting perhaps there is some type of modular scenario where in the example avoman wrote, they have 4 2ktpa modules that make up the 8k plant.
    I believe this is the type of set up Alcoa has as a part of some of their production facilities. So if one is shut for maintenance the others are running. And if there is a slightly different spec of product required for a different offtaker you can have the smallest adjustment to suit there needs per module.

Thats all above my pay grade and I haven't a clue how it will all look in the future.

Thinking about it though that modular type set up does sound quite appeaking to scale up quickly.

Gees, really can't wait to get some insight into all of the above, as good as it is to get more grade results and more improvements of the flowsheet etc via pilot runs.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $920 16.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6407 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.