ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Ann: Quantify signs MOU with Honeywell, page-13

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    They do have the product. Not sure if they have the production lot. I remember reading long back in one of their announcements having placed an order for manufacture. Never saw confirmation of having received it.
    Entering building industry is not straight forward. Add to it such a high tech critical product, people need good proof that it will work day in and day out. All that is going on in the background.
    Problem here is that last round of CR fell short. The underwriters are holding lot of it. So to get their money off the table they keep selling. Also in the hope that they can pick up shares from sellers who had it. I am sure they will sell it again 1 pip high. This keeps going on and on. They are bent on pushing the SP down as far as ZERO
    Company directors must find some other source of funding. Not from the same bunch. They are like flees on dogs or shit on carpet. Just can not get it off.
    I have been on this for nearly 8 months now. Only way this has gone is down. The last CR was the worst one that nailed the coffin. I am dreading what the company will do when they want more money next. CR for 0.003 ???? And still not taken up by present holders.
    I do see the product will one day come off good. As far as SP - unless some one get these scums off the back or lot of holders sell off, not going any where.
    I am not keen to average down at this stage. Though my buy in is so close, it never goes one pip high, it gets sold down. Chart should tell you this as well. There are no rallies.
    For now this is in bottom drawer for me. Will wait & see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.