AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Some excellent posts of late.To some, the latest announcements...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Some excellent posts of late.
    To some, the latest announcements may seem insignificant, but to quote Super wealthy's recent post and I hope it's ok SW ....
    "Another step in the transformation from minerals explorer to pure deep tech play. All of these small moves matter and show exceptionally thorough and strategic planning by management IMHO."
    Absolutely agree !! All of these small moves matter and is part of the overall strategic positioning of the company for future growth in the Semiconductor and technology fields.
    From announcement 21 May 2021
    " The sale of the tenements will allow Archer to apply for a change of GICS code to “Semiconductors” and inclusion in the S&P/ASX All Technology Index(ASX:XTX) " This is important and I know will open up to a different level of investors - Institutional Investors - ones with deeper pockets! The progress with the current verticals 12cq and A1 Bio chip is on track and as I've mentioned before - clearly confidence in successful commercialization is high enough now to do away with the mineral side of the company and go 100% into the deep tech arena!

The move of head office to Lot Fourteens innovation precinct in Adelaide is another great move by Archer to better align the focus of their projects with potential end users.

Todays announcement gives the clearest picture yet of the link between hardware and software and the areas Archer feels 12cq would make a profound impact and these are high growth sectors! ... I could not agree more strongly with Mohammad's Statement in todays announcement ....
    “There are parallels between the business growth strategies of quantum computing companies today and the computing companies of the 1980s that have since come to dominate global tech. “Hardware and software firms working together at an early stage of technology development is a well-known recipe for success in the computing industry."

It's a long road but there are clear signs of the potential here and it's not hard to see the strategic blocks assembling. It is rare to find a company with such talent both in management and staff with such potentially disruptive technologies early on - an investors dream stock really! Archer is not there yet and there are still risks but bloody hell are they showing alot of potential already !

2 favorite quotes of mine...
    "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary" - Jim Rohn
    "Patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweet" - Aristotle

Keep up the good work Archer - so much more to come!

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.