AXE 0.00% 48.5¢ archer materials limited

see it’s posts like this or comments I should say that are just...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    see it’s posts like this or comments I should say that are just so wrong and make me switch off from micro caps, why in hell would this be a 10$ stock so soon? It’s obviously being pumped at the moment and has day traders all over it, it will not go to $10 lol it will drop back from .40 or whatever it hits during this current pump after the pump is finished.

Lets be real and think for a minute, quantum computing is still a very long ways off in terms of general use case consumer market reach. It’s very, very expensive, very large and currently only serves as a niche. So that being said in terms of what revenue streams that the current partnership with MS has what does this equate to in $? because I can not see any mention of a monetary component in the ann and at this stage it looks purely into a r&d stages with no wide spread use case scenario that could possibly generate a revenue/profit stream that could ever realise a market cap for this company in the billions at a sp of 10$.

At this stage there are literally 11 maybe 12 quantum computers in the entire world I believe Nvidia provides the volta gpus for some of them one of them being the worlds fastest located in Oak Ridge National Labs. Quantum computing is primarily used (currently anyway) for drug discovery, disease cure discovery and weather prediction, you can actually sign up and have them pull a portion of your gpu power to help them find a cure for cancer, but as you can see they are very niche (sorry I’m a bit of a computer nerd build my own pc’s etc) so you can probably understand why a company like this interests me.

Essentially Archer or AXE is very much an R&D company with mineral exploration as a revenue stream by the looks of it thats sells there rare earths that can be stripped down and used in computing and components etc so it’s a very speculative stock but not a $10 SP value worth currently this is a very optimistic comment and for the company to reach $10 a share of the back of the msft deal would make it a very rare find, the rarest in fact.

I understand your comment about “buying now draw a line in the sand and if it falls below call it quits” but no, as I said “long term hold” so obviously the stock will go up and down I’m talking about currently is the SP at .40c currently based on this current pump and dump that’s going on or is it really worth .40c based of its current merits? Maybe the day traders have pushed the SP to where it currently belongs because of the current MS partnership and it will stay or float around the .40c mark this is what I’m trying to figure out an entry point and just trying to get some information from long term holders hopefully with no emotion attached but I think this will be hard.

Anyway I will continue my research, I just don’t want my capital cut in half off the back of this current pump (just check the DT thread if you think I’m being harsh regarding it being pumped currently which always follows with a dump) when I can use that money for other things.

Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.5¢ $99.72K 204.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.5¢ 27960
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.