AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

I actually really like AXE as a long term hold, my issue is and...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I actually really like AXE as a long term hold, my issue is and it’s seems fairly obvious although I could be wrong, but I feel the price is currently under a pump (obviously I know DT thread and all that) but is the merger worth a .40c a SP? This is what’s rattling my brain at the moment as I don’t want to buy the pump and then see my capital halved after a dump and the day traders are out of it when I could of used that cash for something else, alternatively it could be one of the few micro cap stocks that’s a diamond in the rough due to the tech they’re developing and ms partnership. For the first time at a loggerheads on something I really want to be in but not sure of the current sp is justified being that the partnership has only just begone and the tech still has a while to develop yet.

I put the above in the DT thread but thought I should move it here, I’d like to hear unbiased opinions (if that’s at all possible) I understand emotion can come into play in trading but if you can see from the outside looking in, opinions would be welcome.

let me know what you think, I’m cautious with buying micro caps (penny stocks) is all and just don’t want to get burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.